|Have web album:
moved to Sydney December 1981
June 1982 - 1997
Operated a craft teaching studio in Cherrybrook NSW covering:
o Manufacture and decoration of slipcast china figurines in Porcelain and other clays.
o Handbuilding and decoration using pottery clays.
o Manufacture and decoration of Porcelain Dolls.
o Glass Forming and decoration,
o Folk Art painting.
o My students and I won many prizes in open competitions.
* Committee member of NSW Ceramic Art Association for a many years and was involved in the formation of the Judges Education Programme for NSW.
* Completed certification and attained Master Judge status for the American International Ceramic Association and the Ceramic Art Association of Australia
* Have regularly judged at Gosford, Newcastle, Melbourne, Hawksbury and Sydney Ceramic shows and was an invited Judge at the Royal Australian Show (RAS) for two years running.
* Judged shows for the recently formed Decoupage Guild of NSW.
* 1988 - 1993 Owned and operated Jabiru Porcelain P/L manufacturing fine quality, hand made, Australian flora and fauna, in porcelain.
* Authored articles in pottery magazines
* Participated in many and varied courses in all aspects of warm glass, glass bead making and silversmithing
* Sold studio and was able to indulge my addiction in cutting, fusing and slumping glass sheets and glass bead making using “Gemini Glass Art”
* Produced fused glass panels for corporate commissions and for selected art galleries. Exhibited at APAT convention Oct 2003 at Darling Harbour also at Noosa Artfest Nov 2003 and with the Arcadian Artists for the last few years.
2008 - Current
* Experimented with fusing porcelain faces with diachroic glass to form elements of picture series entitled “Cabaret”.
* Produced multi coloured and multilayered glass bowls and platters.
* Experimented with “pulled glass tendrils” to form new series of “Cartoon Faces”
2009 joined Ferry Artists gallery at Wisemans Ferry in NSW permanently exhibiting my work.